We are a multi-service consulting agency made up of a group of highly experienced professionals, here to advise on and implement your most complex projects. Formerly Antibe Resources Ltd, we have expanded our service offering and team, to help serve our clients better.
Dave & the Team
We are a network of highly experienced professionals covering a wide-range of roles, who are matched to each project based on its needs. Our primary team is built from a group of people who have many years of previous experience working together on diverse projects and who all believe in delivering excellence through collaboration and trust.
Dave Rogers, President
Dave has over 30 years of professional engineering and consulting experience spanning a wide range of industries, including Public Sector, Health, Education, Energy Resources and Travel, with companies such as Coopers & Lybrand, PricewaterhouseCoopers and IBM. His focus on quality assurance, delivery excellence and global delivery have earned him the reputation as a trusted Executive Advisor for both service providers and their clients. Through GetSmart Solutions he is seeking to continue working on his passion of large-scale project delivery by building a network of trusted and experienced colleagues whom he can support in their career and personal growth.
Our architect capabilities are focused in several very strong and experienced Architects who have very successfully performed as Enterprise, Application, Solution and Technical Architects. Their many years of experience is often sought in Technical Advisory roles.
Solution Architect w/ 13+ yrs experience
• HL7 Messaging Subject Matter Advisor • Solution Architect for BC Ministry of Children and Family Development – Integrated Case Management - Phase 4 • Integration Architect for Alberta Health Services’ Communicable Diseases and Outbreak Management system development. Also provided assistance and backup to the Solution and Enterprise Architects. • Developer Lead for the WHIC Provider Registry which acts as a central repository and information server for all information about healthcare providers. Incorporated the HL7 specification within the Provider Registry and enhanced the interface to conform to Recommended SOAP profiles for web services published by HL7 Inc. • Solution Architect for a Tire Recycling Management system application and infrastructure renewal project. This includes establishment of overall architectural and support strategies, evaluation of alternate solutions and selection of future technologies
Enterprise Architect w/ 25+ yrs experience
• B.Sc ; M.Sc ; MBA in Information Systems & Finance; CMC • Expert in service-delivery systems using a wide range of architectures • Enterprise Architect experienced in e-Health, Human Resources, Resource Management, Finance, Accounting • Healthcare projects in Public Health surveillance systems, Health Data Warehouse and Occupational Health Management systems • Enterprise Architect for pan-Canadian public health surveillance including quality management oversight, jurisdictional liaison, senior management presentations, technical seminars and leading pan-Canadian technical working groups • System Architect for a private sector High-Tech firm. Systems spanned the domains of land and resource management, geospatial systems, information utilities, and satellite remote sensing and included installation and commissioning of systems across Europe and Africa.
Our business Analysts capture and document business requirements through the use of planning sessions, business models, system surveys, etc while also understanding technical systems design, system development and maintenance, package implementation, testing and training.
Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager w/ 20+ yrs experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science • Business Analyst Leader for Panorama Public Health Surveillance system • Senior Business Analyst for Panorama Immunizations component: solution design, estimating, change management, quality assurance, documentation • Project Manager of the iPHIS v6.5.1 project, spearheaded by Health Canada: quality assurance, budgeting, scheduling, issue resolution, change management, and liaison with the business experts from all Canadian provinces and territories • Business Analyst and Technical Advisor for the BC Corrections iPHIS Project for the Ministry of Attorney General .
Senior Business Analyst w/ 35+ yrs experience; primarily public sector experience
• Engineering degree from Imperial College, London University, England • Former IBM Systems Engineer; Senior Consultant w/ C&L and PwC • Senior Business Analyst and report developer for BC Ministry of Finance enterprise-wide Insight Warehouse and Decision Support system; led successful implementation from inception through to maintenance and support; included Provincial Sales tax, Motor Fuel Tax, Tobacco Tax, Forest Revenue, Property Transfer Tax, Home Owner Grant Programs and Income tax • Business Analyst for BC Ministry of Forests Harvest Data Base and Revenue system, BC Ministry of Environment Water Revenue System, BC Ministry's Apprenticeship system, Yukon Oil & Gas Branch Resources Information Management system and numerous others
Our Consultants include Technical and Systems Analysts as well as Developers across several technologies. Some areas of expertise include ASD/ Outsourcing, Business and Market Analysis, Business Process Improvement, and Organizational Design. Technical focus includes Java and Oracle technologies and applications.
Sustainability Consultant/ Project Manager with focus on Agriculture
• BSc in Biochemistry; MSc in Space Studies; International MBA with focus in Sustainability; Certificate in Sustainability Management • Experience in Africa, Europe and North America • Experience in Value Chain Analysis, Intervention design, Field Interviews, Project Management • Consultant conducting desk and field research for maize and groundnut value chain analysis in Tanzania for Context Network for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation • Project Manager for Monsanto to kick-off of Creation of Shared Value framework project for Ukrainian seed processing facility; created stakeholder engagement tools to advance Freedom to Operate • Consultant performing field & desk research & created plan for sustainability communications strategy for vegetable seed supply chain in UK; field research & proposal for novel seed voluntary standard
Senior Consultant w/ 40+ yrs of primarily public sector experience
• Significant Business Process and Policy experience • Project Management Office (PMO) Process Improvement Optimization initiative with focus on business control effectiveness to ensure client data security and privacy. • Senior Consultant highly skilled and effective in designing, implementing and refining business processes to meet client service requirements, with core strengths in: • Stakeholder identification • Process identification • Requirements elicitation • Process analysis • Requirements analysis • Process design and documentation • Recording requirements • Process validation • Requirements validation • Process implementation • As Senior Consultant, developed and implemented project business control processes for resource management, system access management, risk & issue management, monthly status reporting and data security/privacy, over a 4-year period, in support of implementation of an IBM-developed disease surveillance and management system
Our Project Management depth is significant and crosses many individuals and varying levels of scale and complexity. From Project Management of Technical Infrastructure and Data Centre migrations to Program Management of pan-Canadian Application Implementations, our senior resources bring many years of successful experience.
Project Manager w/ 20+ yrs IM/IT experience; PMP
• Bachelor Technology Degree in Computer Systems • PM for 100+ projects for Ministry of Social Development and Social Innovation • Project Manager, Business Analyst and Technical Advisor for the BC Ministry of Social Development and Social Innovation over the past 14 years. Projects range from infrastructure upgrades and migrations, through application development and web enablement to business process improvement and change management. • Project Manager for a BC Health Authority; enhance Operating Room booking system and migrate to upgraded platform; implement Course Training and Registration System in Microsoft environment • IS Project Lead for several ICBC projects; SAP integration project to legacy systems including Insurance and Finance; managed migration of Microsoft applications from VB6 to .net technologies
Senior Project Manager w/ 30 yrs experience; PMP; ISP
• Graduate Certificate in Project Management from Royal Roads • Former Chief Operating Officer of international corporation; Senior Consultant w/ C&L • Project Manager for multiple clients over many years. Projects include management of a technology infrastructure replacement and outsourcing program involving target technology scoping, vendor negotiations, business case and cost/ benefit analysis, transition and implementation planning, and managing the physical acquisition, configuration and implementation. • Project Manager for the replacement of custom HR, Scheduling and Time Collection systems with a Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) system. Responsibilities included planning, co- ordination and management of client and staff resources, deliverables review, status reporting and risk management.
Many of our practitioners have gained the knowledge and experience to be considered an expert or specialist in their field, either industry focused, such as in Healthcare or LNG/Oil & Gas, or skills focused, such as in Business Intelligence or Benefits Realization. These resources function as Consultants, Project Leaders, Analysts or even Advisors in the delivery of their specialty skills.
Professional Landman w/ 35+ yrs experience
• BA ; Masters of Environmental Design; Certificate in Petroleum & Mineral Resources Land management • Past President and Director of Canadian Association of Professional Landmen (CAPL) • Director, Land & Joint Ventures for major Energy firm; annual Land budget $40-$90 million; managed all land negotiations, joint ventures and farmouts across a portfolio of 2.5 million gross hectares • Director, Business Development for commercialization of LNG and Joint Venture; chose and worked with selected investment bank; developed detailed knowledge of business elements and economic drivers for various North American LNG projects • Senior Negotiator/ District Landman for large portfolio of Offshore and southern Alberta Foothills lands; negotiated and finalized required contractual and regulatory documentation for several offshoremulti-well exploration/delineation drilling and seismic programs
Senior Health Executive w/ 35+ yrs experience
• Registered Nurse Diploma; B.Sc ; M.Sc ; plus Ph.D. course work completed • Former Associate Partner for Health for top-tier Consulting firm • Strategic planning and leadership of IT enterprise strategies for healthcare organizations • Project and Program Management and delivery of large healthcare and government projects • Healthcare career progression from practicing Registered Acute Care Nurse through to Assistant Deputy Minister Medical Services Plan
Senior Public Sector Executive w/ 35+ yrs experience
• B.A. and MBA from University of Alberta; CMC • Former Director and Assistant Deputy Minister w/ Alberta Labor; Senior Consultant w/ C&L and PwC • Member of the three person team that completed the overall detailed business plans for HealthNet Alberta. Addressed the strategic partnering, standards development and freedom of information dimensions of the overall project • Appointed by the Minister of Health to Chair a Ministerial Task Force to review the proposal from Alberta radiologists for a province-wide public-private partnership approach to medical imaging
GetSmart specializes in providing experienced people who are experienced in:
Strategy & Change Implementation
We work with organizations to develop a strategy to achieve their goals and focus and define their needs for required projects. We specialize in organizational transformation, process improvement and change management and communications.
Full life cycle project delivery
From concept to delivery, we produce high quality work at every step of the project life cycle, including planning, development, testing and deployment.
Package & systems implementation
We work with you to determine the best option for your needs and develop or configure the right software system. Our experienced team of architects, specialists and developers ensure quality customized systems.
Quality Assurance &
With a focus on quality assurance we recognize and ensure that appropriate testing and reviews are conducted at all stages of a project lifecycle.
Our vision is not only to deliver excellence to our clients, but also to provide an environment for skilled, experienced professionals to work together in a flexible environment on large-scale, exciting projects.
What do we have to offer you?
We seek opportunities to work for large service providers or client organizations
We create a group of people who are willing to help and support each other in a flexible work environment
We provide a reasonable revenue to practitioners while working on challenging yet enjoyable projects
Why we are different
We trust each other not only to deliver in a professional manner but also trust each other to ask for help or advice when needed
We seek opportunities that allow individuals to meet their desired work/life balance
We are passionate and bring a level of team spirit to every engagement
We are always interested in meeting like-minded, experienced professionals who are looking to do project-based work as part of a passionate and skilled team. We believe in collaboration and excellence as part of every project.